http://t.co/F3JZ2KsEJ0 has started its operation! We strive for quick and reliable solutions!
Agriculture is the most important economic sector as it employs about 80% of the total population. The sector contributes 41% of the GDP. There are several gaps in the sector that needs to be filled by investors. These are;
- Organic and inorganic manufactory
- production and distribution of improved seeds
- production of pesticides
- Cold storage infrastructure
- Technical consultancy
- Agricultural machinery manufactory and importation
- Livestock clinical health management
- Animal breeding and nutrition
- Dairy development
- Domestic meat processing and livestock and livestock product export
- The production of structural timber, pulp wood, matchwood, even fuel wood, rubber and natural gum
- Farming of maize, wheat, barley, oil seeds, pulses, rice, coffee, tea and cotton.
- Fresh water fish and crocodile farming and aquaculture